Saturday, August 21, 2021

Design Team Call

 




**** Design Team Call! ****


Open until September 22nd!


Hello everyone! I am looking for Design Team members who have a love of vintage to join my new, vintage only craft challenge here at No 19 Vintage Emporium.


Requirements:

* Start date October 20th. 

* TWO vintage creations to be designed monthly using your own products and products from our sponsor.  

* Must have a blog and be on social media. 

* No experience necessary, everyone is welcome! 


DT goodies! 


* Each month you will receive a vintage digital collage kit from Lilli Rain Designs. You are required to use this kit in your creations once a month separate from the main challenge. 



* You will be featured on our challenge blog and social media platforms. 

 

If you would like to join my team please contact me at paganfairycreations@gmail.com  with 'DT call' in the subject line.

along with THREE of your favourite creations and a small bio of yourself. Please also send me a link to your blog and social media platforms. 


Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for stopping by to visit my blog, I really appreciate your lovely comments and will always reply to them! Hugs, Zowie x